Under this contract, Mind Computing will provide support to manage provider networks for Regions 1, 2 and 3 of VA’s new Community Care Network (CCN), the department’s direct link with community providers that will ensure VA provides the right care at the right time to Veterans. This contract allows VA to purchase care for Veterans from community health care providers using industry-standard approaches and guidelines in support of the VA MISSION Act of 2018 to administer services and manage the network to its full potential.
- Mind Computing Awarded VA Corporate Intake and Analysis (CIA) Support Contract
- Mind Computing is pleased to introduce KNOWLEDGE
- Mind Computing Inc. Appraised for at CMMI Level 3 for Development
- Mind Computing Inc. Awarded VA Community Care Network Subcontract by Optum to Increase Health Care Access for Veterans
- State Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) Integration Development and Sustainment Support Award