NEWS & ARTICLES
Mind Computing is pleased to introduce KNOWLEDGE
Today, the healthcare industry is in desperate need of semantic interoperability–the ability for healthcare systems to share patient information without compromising the meaning of patient data. The COVID-19 pandemic has heightened this awareness. Healthcare organizations want to share accurate patient information across healthcare organizations, care settings, and with public health agencies. It is more important than ever now that we provide a way to accurately share patient information.
Individuals may receive care from primary care physicians, specialists, hospitals, and other providers . Without the ability to exchange accurate patient information, patients may receive unnecessary lab tests, and conflicting prescriptions.
Mind Computing is pleased to introduce KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE provides healthcare organizations the ability to share accurate patient information between healthcare systems and providers. You, the healthcare provider, can receive complete and accurate patient information so that you can provide patient care with more insight, better outcomes, and higher efficacy.
Learn more about KNOWLEDGE to take charge of your terminology needs and create a path to semantic interoperability.
- KNOWLEDGE Data Sheet
- KNOWLEDGE Overview
- KNOWLEDGE in More Detail
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request Quote
WITH MIND COMPUTING’S KNOWLEDGE, YOU CAN MODERNIZE YOUR TERMINOLOGY CURATION AND LET GO OF THE FRUSTRATIONS THAT COME WITH TERMINOLOGY MAPPING!
Recent Blog Posts
- Mind Computing Awarded VA Corporate Intake and Analysis (CIA) Support Contract
- Mind Computing is pleased to introduce KNOWLEDGE
- Mind Computing Inc. Appraised for at CMMI Level 3 for Development
- Mind Computing Inc. Awarded VA Community Care Network Subcontract by Optum to Increase Health Care Access for Veterans
- State Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) Integration Development and Sustainment Support Award
- VA Data Management Award
- Mind Computing enters into CIO-SP3 partnerships.
- Mind Computing enters into T4NG partnerships.
- Mind Computing team will be attending the InterSystems Global Summit 2018.