Knowledge is an intuitive web-based application that supports interoperability of clinical terminology standards. The Knowledge application uses an architecture centric approach to semantic health data interoperability allowing our clients to:
- Improve the quality and safety of healthcare
- Integrate multiple providers across organizations
- Integrate and enable high-quality decision support
The Knowledge application has 3 components: Editor, Manager, and a Terminology Server:
- The Knowledge Editor provides all authoring functionality, such as creating new concepts, modify concepts, creating value sets, modifying value sets, classifying, search, mapping and exporting content.
- The Knowledge Manager provides user administration functions, such as user creation, disabling a user, and user roles within a project. In addition, Manager has project management functions such as, project creation.
- Our Terminology Server supports runtime terminology requirements. This includes a complete implementation of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Application Programming Interface (API) as an enterprise cloud computing service.
Please contact us to get additional information about the Knowledge application or to request a demo.